Transparency you can trust
GIVE2ASIA RESOURCES, POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES
- Our FY2017 Form 990
- Audited Financial Statements FY2017
- Our FY2016 Form 990
- Audited Financial Statements FY2016
- Our FY2015 Form 990
- Audited Financial Statements FY2015
This notice applies to all information you submit to the Give2Asia website. Give2Asia only collects information that you voluntarily provide using submission and payment forms. Such information may include name and contact information, credit card billing details, and your country and issue interests related to philanthropy. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the information you submit directly to third parties, including our partners, who may have their own posted policies regarding the collection and use of your information. We urge you to review the policies of our partners through whom you may access our services.
If you opt in to receive project and program information about our work, we will use the information you choose to provide to us in order to deliver information on the topics and issues you have expressed interest in. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Give2Asia’s policy is to not share your personal information under any circumstances, except to the following:
- THIRD-PARTY ACCESS & USE: Occasionally, we hire third-party service providers to help us provide or improve the services we offer you. Sometimes it is necessary for these providers to have access to the information we collect about you. In those cases, we take reasonable steps to ensure that these providers do not use or otherwise disclose any information we collect about you except for the purpose of fulfilling their service obligations to us.
- DONATIONS TO ADVISED FUNDS: When you make a donation to an Advised Fund at Give2Asia, we share your contact information with the Advisor to the fund so that they can carry out communication to you as a supporter of their cause.
This site contains links to other sites. Give2Asia is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If you have provided contact information through the Give2Asia website or other means, you may request to have all or a portion of this information changed or deleted from our database. Our policy is to complete such requests within one full workday after receiving the request. Please contact us at email@example.com to make such requests.
All communications from Give2Asia are optional and can be discontinued upon request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link (in electronic communications).
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Give2Asia Bylaws: Article 3, Section 17. Executive Compensation Review.
The Board of Directors (or a Board Committee) shall review any compensation packages (including all benefits) of the President or the chief executive officer and the Treasurer or chief financial officers, regardless of job title, and shall approve such compensation only after determining that the compensation is just and reasonable. This review and approval shall occur when such officer is hired, when the term of employment of such officer is renewed or extended an when the compensation of such officers is modified, unless the modification applies to substantially all of the employees of this corporation.
In my work at Give2Asia, and/or as an employee of The Asia Foundation, to the best of my knowledge and ability:
- I act with openness, honesty and integrity in fulfilling my duties and responsibilities.
- I comply with law and regulations
- I respect the country and customs of the countries I work in.
- I treat others with respect and dignity, consistent with policies on non-discrimination and sexual harassment.
- I actively promote ethical behavior in my work environment and community.
- I report clearly and accurately to funders and other interested persons on the activities of Give2Asia as required.
- I care for Give2Asia property and resources as if they were my own. I do not use Give2Asia property or resources for personal purposes or personal gain.
- I will report known or suspected violations of this Code to The Asia Foundations’ Internal Auditor or to the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
I acknowledge that my contributions to Give2Asia are irrevocable and, upon acceptance, become the property of Give2Asia. I understand that Give2Asia has exclusive legal control over the assets contributed. I understand that my advice regarding Give2Asia’s use of my contribution is a non-binding recommendation and that the Give2Asia Board of Directors makes all grant decisions in its sole and independent discretion. I certify that neither I nor any other individual will receive any goods, services or other private benefit from the charitable organization. I understand that Give2Asia is unable to accept any contribution that fulfills a pre-existing, legally enforceable pledge to a recommended charity, and I certify that my donation does not fulfill a legally enforceable pledge. I have read and agree to abide by Give2Asia’s policies and procedures as described in the Give2Asia User’s Guide, available here (PDF, 3.2 MB).