Friends Funds: A cost-effective solution to raise funds from your international supporters.
An international Friends Fund at Give2Asia provides Asia-Pacific nonprofits with a cost-effective solution to receive tax-deductible gifts from your overseas supporters.
- Offer your donors an easy, trusted, and tax-advantaged way to support your work
- Avoid the trouble and expense of setting up your own overseas charity
- Give2Asia handles all donor support and back-office administration, including tax receipts
REACH A GLOBAL AUDIENCE
Through the Give2Asia network, you can establish Funds to connect with your donors in:
- United States of America
- Hong Kong SAR PRC
Charity eligibility for Friends Funds varies based on each location’s giving regulations. Contact us for details.
HOW IT WORKS
A FLEXIBLE FUNDRAISING PLATFORM
- Name your fund as you wish, then promote it among your networks of international donors
- Solicit tax-deductible donations of any amount, via credit card, check, or wire transfer
- Receive gifts of securities and cryptocurrency, as well as charitable bequests and other planned gifts
- Accept gifts from individuals, donor-advised funds, foundations, and corporations
- Customize your dedicated overseas giving webpage and link it from your site and on social media
- View donations and donor information on our web portal, and request online a distribution from your fund
A COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
- No need to establish a public charity in the United States, Australia, or Hong Kong SAR PRC
- No need for annual audits, and no need to file annual overseas tax returns
- No need to demonstrate substantial support from the general public
- No need for an overseas board of directors (although you can organize local advisory boards)
A PERSONAL TOUCH
- Enjoy a dedicated fund manager for any questions you or your donors may have
- Plan your meetings or events at our New York City convening space at no charge
- Expand your base of support by opening additional Friends Funds in other geographies through our partners.