Support local NGO response efforts
Progress report: In July, Give2Asia published a report on the first 100 days of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can read about it here.
Give2Asia is partnering with trusted nonprofit organizations to support frontline health workers and institutions responding to the coronavirus pandemic.
Give2Asia’s disaster response program funds both immediate needs and long-term recovery. Currently, our funding priorities in Pakistan include:
- Support for hospitals where facilities are inadequate e.g., testing of patients with Covid-19, ventilators, personal protective equipment and other consumables
- Ration packages for daily wagers and laborers
- Activities to slow the spread of the virus, including public health messaging campaigns
FEATURED PARTNERS (partial list)
Our local NGO partners in Pakistan include:
Al-Khidmat Foundation Pakistan
- Establishing isolation centers, emergency medical care, distribution of ration packages & precautionary goods and awareness campaigns
- Distributing ration packages to the vulnerable communities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
People’s Primary Healthcare Initiative Baluchistan
- Manages approximately 750 health facilities, covering roughly 40% of the total population of the Baluchistan province
- Provides nutrition–related services to the malnourished children
- Works closely with local communities in response to demands encompassing the food security issues
- Distributes ration packages to the vulnerable communities in Baluchistan province
AGAHE ration kit distribution
Association for Gender Awareness & Human Empowerment (AGAHE)
- Responding to the COVID-19 emergency in district Lahore, Kasur, Muzaffargarh and Multan through the model of service delivery, IEC and ICT
- Raising public health awareness through SMS services, FM radio, Cable TV messages, brochures, banners, and billboards
- Providing handwashing stations (temporary and mobile), Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) kits to communities, quarantine centers, healthcare facilities, government departments and other vulnerable areas
- Distributing ration packages to the vulnerable communities in Punjab province
You can help by donating online. For large gifts (via check, bank transfer, or appreciated stock) or corporate giving opportunities, please request a consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRATEGY & IMPACT
Give2Asia’s disaster response program funds both immediate needs and long-term recovery. Our top priorities for COVID-19 pandemic response include:
- Supporting frontline health workers and national public health priorities
- Funding activities to slow the spread of the virus and support vulnerable groups
- Long-term needs such as mental health support and rehabilitation for frontline workers, care for families of health workers who lost their lives due to COVID-19, livelihood support, and capacity building to prevent future health crises.
HOW TO GIVE
Make a secure online donation to benefit the country of your choice.
For large gifts (via check, bank transfer, or appreciated stock) or corporate giving opportunities, please request a consultation or email us at email@example.com.
Give2Asia is a trusted partner for international philanthropy and the leader in donor-advised grantmaking to the Asia-Pacific. Since 2001, Give2Asia has facilitated more than $350 million of charitable grants across 23 countries. Give2Asia is a US-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Transparency & Trust: 90% or more of your donation will go directly to our local nonprofit partners. A small portion of your donation helps Give2Asia manage grants to ensure that donor funds are used effectively. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible in the US.