Give2Asia is partnering with trusted nonprofit organizations to support frontline health workers and institutions responding to the coronavirus pandemic.
Give2Asia’s disaster response program funds both immediate needs and long-term recovery. Currently, our funding priorities in Cambodia include:
- Food security, nutritious diet, and livelihood support for the poorest of the poor and vulnerable families who have lost their jobs or income due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Prevention and Protection needs including facial masks, soap, hand sanitizers
- Outreach to raise awareness of how to protect themselves from COVID-19 and prevent spreading the virus to others
- Holistic social and psychological support such as counseling, medical referral, and child protection from possible abuse
- Provide training and employment service (whenever possible) to help poor families
FEATURED PARTNERS (partial list)
Our local NGO partners in Cambodia include:
Phare Ponleu Selpak
- PPS aims to relieve the social economic consequences caused by COVID-19 outbreak in Cambodia to their beneficiaries (children and youth) and their families from poor communities in Battambang province.
Friends International (FI)
- Emergency meal and food distributions for street-living and vulnerable children and families
- Remote education services, providing education support to hundreds of out-of-school children through homework distributions and remote school support
- Adapted job support to build resilience to the socio-economic impacts of the pandemic through education and access to training and gainful employment.
Mother’s Heart Organization
- MHO aims to support 121 mothers including 54 babies who have been beneficiaries of MHO. These group of mothers and babies are facing food insecurity as most mothers have lost their jobs or can’t make money during this difficult time.
HOW TO GIVE
Make a secure online donation to benefit the country of your choice.
For large gifts (via check, bank transfer, or appreciated stock) or corporate giving opportunities, please request a consultation or email us at email@example.com.
In August 2021, Give2Asia published a progress report on COVID-19 relief efforts from January 2020 to July 2021. You can also read our previous report from July 2020.