Digital Marketing Internship (Summer 2020)
Give2Asia is an international nonprofit organization based in Oakland, CA. Our mission is to increase philanthropy across borders by making it easier for donors to support local charities overseas. Since 2001, we have delivered more than $240 million to causes in 23 countries.
About the Position
We are hiring a part-time digital marketing intern for Summer 2020. The primary responsibilities for this internship will be increasing organic and paid web traffic to boost online donations and grantmaking opportunities.
In this role, you will work with our Director of Marketing and digital agency to:
- Publish content and implement SEO best practices
- Develop Google Adwords advertising campaigns
- Monitor ad performance
- Make recommendations for content and website improvements
The time commitment for this internship is 10-20 hours/week for 2 months. Please note that this is a volunteer (unpaid) internship.
This is an opportunity to have a significant impact at a nonprofit organization that directs philanthropy dollars to hundreds of locally-led nonprofits across Asia. Your work will influence funding for high stakes issues including education, health care access, poverty alleviation, and disaster response. Lastly, you will learn to implement digital marketing best practices that are in high demand by both nonprofits and businesses.
Other benefits include:
- Friendly and supportive team with diverse ages & backgrounds
- Comfortable WeWork office with unlimited espresso, tea, and seltzer
- Convenient location in uptown Oakland near BART & bus
The ideal candidate for this internship is a student or recent graduate who is interested in pursuing digital marketing as a career.
- Proficient with Google Analytics or Google Ads
- Familiarity with basic principles of SEO
- Able to manage time and complete projects with limited supervision
- Able to work 10-20 hours/week for at least 2 months
How to Apply
To apply for this position, click the following link and complete the application form. Please attach your resume in PDF format.Apply for this position