To reach Give2Asia about news, announcements and stories, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Give2Asia Partnership with David & Lucile Packard Foundation Supports the Development of Sustainable Fisheries in Asia 03/19/2014San Francisco, CA – Give2Asia, a San Francisco based social enterprise that specializes in international philanthropic investment, has announced a new partnership with the David & Lucile Packard Foundation and Our Source Consultancy to make Southeast Asia’s fishing industry more sustainable. An initial US$100,000 grant will fund a scoping study to establish The Marine Change Enterprise ...
ALL RECENT NEWS FROM GIVE2ASIA
- New Give2Asia Partnership with David & Lucile Packard Foundation Supports the Development of Sustainable Fisheries in Asia 03/19/2014
- Give2Asia and the International Institute of Rural Reconstruction Partner to Promote Disaster Preparedness in Vulnerable Asian Countries 02/20/2014
- Give2Asia Establishes Special Fund in China with The China Social Entrepreneur Foundation; Now Supports Local Charitable Giving In China 02/18/2014
- Birger Stamperdahl Takes Interim President & CEO Role at Give2Asia 02/13/2014
- San Francisco Based Give2Asia Will Focus Long-Term Philippines Recovery Work on Guiuan in Eastern Samar 01/30/2014
- Give2Asia Finishes Strong FY2013 with Record Giving and Grant Making 11/21/2013
- The Lisa and Douglas Goldman Fund Partner with Give2Asia for Typhoon Response 11/15/2013
- PepsiCo Foundation And Disaster Relief Partners Respond To Urgent Need In Philippines Following Devastating Super Typhoon 11/12/2013
- Give2Asia & Partners Mobilize for Typhoon Yolanda Disaster Response 11/12/2013
- Amway Charity Foundation announces Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Action to bring nutritious school lunches to more than 1 million rural Chinese children 09/27/2013