To reach Give2Asia about news, announcements and stories, please email us at email@example.com.
- Give2Asia Partner EMC Announces 2013 “Heritage Trust” Contest Now Accepting Nominations 05/16/2013HOPKINTON, MASS , MAY 08, 2013 – EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announced today that the 2013 EMC Heritage Trust Project is now accepting nominations for grants. Grants will support projects that practice and encourage the stewardship of cultural information in local communities around the world. To date, EMC ® has recognized 35 projects with Heritage Trust ...
ALL RECENT NEWS FROM GIVE2ASIA
- Give2Asia Partner EMC Announces 2013 “Heritage Trust” Contest Now Accepting Nominations 05/16/2013
- Call to Action: MetLife Assists Victims of the Ya’an Earthquake; MetLife Foundation makes a 1 million RMB donation to the disaster area 04/24/2013
- Give2Asia Launches Sichuan Earthquake Response Campaign; Over $1 Million Raised Within First 24 Hours 04/22/2013
- China Women’s Development Foundation of the All-China Women’s Federation, Give2Asia and PepsiCo Foundation Partner to Help Those Impacted by Devestating Quake in Sichuan Province 04/21/2013
- Give2Asia Partners To Support Vulnerable People Across Asia 03/20/2013
- NGOsource Launches Online Equivalency Determination Service That Streamlines International Grantmaking 03/18/2013
- Marvell Co-Founder Weili Dai Honored with Entrepreneur of the Year Award By the Chinese Institute of Engineers 03/11/2013
- Two Years Later: Signs of Recovery in Tohoku, Japan 03/11/2013
- Give2Asia Welcomes Henry Tang as New Chief Financial Officer 03/01/2013
- Give2Asia Establishes New Fiscal Sponsorships to Aid India, Taiwan and Australia 02/13/2013