Here are five of the most frequently asked questions we hear from people as they are being introduced to our work.
- Why should I partner with Give2Asia? Give2Asia is the leading philanthropic service provider for Asia. Click here to learn more about Give2Asia and our work serving thousands of donors and Asia-based charitable groups.
- Is Give2Asia a recognized US nonprofit? Yes, Give2Asia is a U.S. 501(c)3 public charity; Tax ID Number 94-3373670. Any gifts to Give2Asia with U.S. assets are tax deductible.
- How does Give2Asia approve charitable groups in Asia? Give2Asia carries out detailed Due Diligence on Asia-based charities identified by donors and fund advisors. Learn more about Due Diligence.
- Where does Give2Asia operate in Asia? Give2Asia operates in over 20 countries, from Afghanistan to New Zealand. We have people on the ground monitoring and identifying projects who are either staff and advisors for Give2Asia or for our founder The Asia Foundation. More about us.
- How does Give2Asia receive funds for its operations? Give2Asia has grantmaking fees to cover the cost of our due diligence, international grantmaking, monitoring and administration. We also seek unrestricted funding to help expand our services and the pathways for philanthropy to Asia.